HIGH SPEED RAILWAY PROJECT
Feasibility Study and Detail Design for Construction of Dhaka – Chattogram via Cumilla /Laksam High Speed Railway
Dhaka to Chattogram
Feasibility Study Overview
Dhaka-Chattogram High Speed Railway has the total length of 227.3km. This feasibility study provides scientific
and detailed assessment and analysis for the project implementation and decisions making, objectives of which
- To carry out the feasibility study for the proposed corridor and provide suggestions of alternative routes and conduct detailed analysis to recommend the most suitable alignment.
- To analyse various HSR technical standards for the proposed corridor.
- To prepare an operational plan including system and facilities related to operation and maintenance.
- To prepare the Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) for the HSR corridor based on the selected route and technical option.
- To assess qualitative and quantitative resettlement and rehabilitation.
- To conduct cost estimation and investment for implementing the proposed HSR.
- To conduct economic and financial analysis and prepare alternative financing options for the projectimplementation and operation.
- To prepare an implementation program based on the selected route alignment.