RAILWAY LINK TO BAY TERMINAL AT PATENGA PROJECT
Project Name: Feasibility Study and Detail Design for Construction of a Railway Link to Proposed Bay Terminal at Patenga, Chattogram.
Client’s Name: Bangladesh Railway
FEASIBILITY STUDY OVERVIEW
- Identify best possible Railway line options from which suitable one could be selected. Topographic Survey, Geo-morphological studies, video-recording of Homesteads, Trees, Vegetation and Geo-profile, Project Location Map, Land Use Mapping.
- Traffic Forecast: Traffic survey, Traffic Demand, Traffic load potential for Railway
- Determine the Technical Feasibility, Environment Friendliness, Social Acceptability and Economic Viability of the project.
- Hydro-Morphological Studies.
- Detailed Environmental Considerations –IEE, EIA and EMP.
- Social & Resettlement Services: - PAPs & Mitigation measures, Land Acquisition survey, Demographic & socio-economic profile analysis, Squatters & PAP census, preparation of Re-settlement Action Plan, Compensation Budget & payment modality, Legal framework for land acquisition